Eight
months ago, my life was flipped turned upside down (you 90's children please
feel free to continue with the “Fresh Prince" theme song), I thought my
life was going pretty stellar. That was when I started to noticed that I wasn’t quite myself.
Normally I am a fairly upbeat and positive person full of ambition and drive, the needs of others generally game first, but then something changed as though I was looking through life with a blurry photo filter. Apathy kicked in. After some tests and diagnosis from doctors, and the finding of thyroid and gluten intolerance in the family, I was diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue and Hypothyroidism.
Normally I am a fairly upbeat and positive person full of ambition and drive, the needs of others generally game first, but then something changed as though I was looking through life with a blurry photo filter. Apathy kicked in. After some tests and diagnosis from doctors, and the finding of thyroid and gluten intolerance in the family, I was diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue and Hypothyroidism.
This was a rough adjustment
seeing as I am 23 and in college, I had just
Become
accustom to the idea that I would be eating macaroni for the next 3 years, and
then get landed with a food sensitivity that is an expensive detour to
nutrition.
Many of
you reading this Blog already know something about Gluten Intolerance on
varying degrees and I won’t bore you with the common dullness.
NO, I’m
here to show you my journey Into the Gluten Free World,
I will
only show genuinely tasty recipes, and tips. I am tired of living in a world
where Gluten Free foods suck!
DOWN
WITH THE TYRANNY OF GLUTEN! Join me in
the mutiny on gluten!
-
Topher. – Senior Gluten Rebel.
No comments:
Post a Comment